1.Biggest names in the NBA & Hip-Hop world will invest in a major soccer club. Yes, Drake and LeBron are investing in an FC!
2. LA investment firm Main Street Advisors which includes LeBron James & Drake have partnered with Yankees Global Enterprises for this decision.
3. James and Drake will now be minority investors in Italian football club AC Milan through this partnership.
4. James & Drake’s firm including the Yankees are reportedly closing a deal to purchase AC Milan’s shares for a little over $1.2 BILLION.
5. This deal makes LeBron & Drake passive owners of the AC Milan also involving private equity group RedBird Capital.
6. RedBird Capital involved in this LeBron & Drake deal has a huge sports ownership portfolio which includes Liverpool. This is quite a HUGE deal!
7. This is not LeBron’s first sports ownership; as it includes a stake in the Boston Red Sox & Liverpool. Wow! Those are some BILLIONAIRE moves.
8. The AC Milan deal will be the second time LeBron & Drake have teamed up since last year where they invested in a sports tech company StatusPRO.