About Adriana Lima
Adriana Lima is one of the most gorgeous and breathtaking model known for ravishing looks and astonishing figures.
In all her modelling career, she has become synonymous with the name of Victoria’s Secret Angel and was titled as their ‘Most Valuable Model’ owing to her splendid and extravagant personality.
Adriana has become a monumental figure in the industry of fashion models as she has featured on the cover pages of renowned magazines like Vogue, ELLE, GQ, Esquire and Cosmopolitan.
Her vast modelling career also consists of her endorsing the top and prestigious brands like Armani, Versace, Maybelline, Louis Vuitton and Prada.
In 2012, Forbes ranked her 8th in the list of ‘The World’s Most Powerful Latino Celebrities’ as her earning had crossed the $7 million mark.
Biography of Adriana Lima
Full Name: Adriana Lima
Known As: Victoria’s Secret Angel
Known For: Spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics and Super Bowl Commercials
Date of Birth of Adriana Lima: 12 June 1981
Age of Adriana Lima: 40 Years (as of 2021)
Height of Adriana Lima: 178 cm, 1.78 m, 5’ft 10”in
Weight of Adriana Lima: 56 kg (123 lbs)
Body Measurements of Adriana Lima: 34-25-35
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Gemini
Known Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and English
Favourite Food: Fish
Favourite TV Serials: The Simple Life, Deadwood, Family Guy, American Dad, American Idol, Pop Idol, and So You Think You Can Dance
Favourite Destinations: Brazil, New York, Marrakech, and Morocco
Favourite Colors: White, Yellow, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, and Red.
Favourite Hobbies: Exercise and Music
Net Worth of Adriana Lima: $95 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex-husband: Marko Jarić
Birthplace: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Currently Living: Miami, New York
Controversies About Adriana Lima
In an interview, she explained her rigorous and gruelling diet routine which she follows before featuring in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Various media representatives and Adriana’s fans condemned her for this unnecessary stringent diet routine which propagates a wrong message to the young models working in the fashion industry.
Interesting Facts About Adriana Lima
1. She never wanted to become a model as she was too shy for cameras. And, always wanted to become a pediatrician. It was a coincidence when her friend asked her to accompany Ford’s ‘Supermodel of Brazil’ she accepted her offer and won that competition which proved to be her first step in the fashion industry.
2. She is very religious and a devout Roman Catholic and believes in sex after marriage. In an interview, she mentioned that she was a virgin till the age of 27, her first physical relationship was only with her then-husband Marko Jaric.
3. She is the only fashion star and model to appear twice on the well-known ‘Super Bowl Commercials’ where she endorsed Kia Motors and Teleflora which led to the outstanding rise in their sales.
4. Her huge fan following is not only restricted to America, in Italy, but they also regard her as ‘the Catherine-Zeta Jones of Italy ‘.
5. In a talk show she revealed that before the birth of her first child she had never been to a gym, but after the birth, she regularly visits the gym to keep her body in shape and focuses on strength-based training like boxing.
6. She is also a passionate social activist and is associated with a charitable orphan named ‘Caminhos da Luz’ which provides clothes to poor children.
7. In her illustrious runway model career she has walked for esteemed fashion designers like Emilio Pucci, John Galliano, Marc Jacobs, Giorgio Armani and Ralph Lauren.
8. Her 2006 cover page for GQ was the highest-selling issue of that magazine for the year, and the magazine named her as the ‘The World’s Most Voluptuous Virgin’.
9. She had a cameo appearance in Gary Ross’s film Ocean’s 8 which starred Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, and Mindy Kaling in the lead roles.
Quotes by Adriana Lima
1. Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
2. You don’t have to have an attitude if you’re famous.
3. Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don’t give some value to friendships and it can be depressing.
4. Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute.
Movies/TV Series of Adriana Lima
The Hire: The Follow – Short Film (2021)
Ocean’s Eight (2018)
Pista Dupla (1996)
How I Met Your Mother (2007)
Ugly Betty (2008)
The Crazy Ones (2013)
Affairs/Boyfriend of Adriana Lima
Family of Adriana Lima
Father- Nelson Torres.
Mother- Maria da Graca Lima.
Husband: Marko Jaric,(Divorced).
Children’s: Valentina Lima Jaric, and Sienna Lima Jaric.
Social Media Profiles Adriana Lima
Education/Qualification Of Adriana Lima
School: Indian School, Salalah, Indian School, Muscat
Read: The sizzling and exciting photo collection of Adriana Lima, check out the exclusive pictures, which have been gathered from numerous sources and countless hours have been invested to form this eye-pleasing photo collection, which we guarantee will make your day