About The Great Khali
We all watched WWE in our teenage years, right? And we all probably know Dilip Rana a.k.a The Great Khali.
He is a Professional Wrestler and a Wrestling Promoter. Khali has knocked out many wrestlers with his Punjabi Punch.
He is also the First Wrestler from India to sign the WWE Contract.
Recently, he has been trending on Social Media. People were commenting on his Instagram post for fun and he also loved it very much.
Biography of The Great Khali [Verified]
Name: Dilip Singh Rana
Known as: The Great Khali
Known For: Wrestling
Date of Birth of The Great Khali: 27 August 1972
Birthplace: Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh
Age: 49 Years
Height: 7’1’’ Ft.
Weight: 157 Kg
Body Measurement: Chest: 63 Inches, Waist: 46 Inches, Biceps: 25 Inches
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Virgo
Known Languages: Hindi, Punjabi
Favorite Actors: Salman Khan
Favorite Food: Eggs
Net Worth of The Great Khali: Around $6 Million
Marital Status: Married
Children: A daughter named Avleen
Home Town: Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh
Currently Living: Punjab, India
WWE Debut: 07 April 2006
Finisher: Khali Vise-Grip, Khali Chop
Likes to fight: The Undertaker and The Big Show
Records: He was the first Indian to sign the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Contract in 2006.
Controversies About The Great Khali (Verified)
In 2016, The Great Khali suffered injuries during an event in Haldwani, when 2 Foreign wrestlers attacked him with chairs. After that, he was immediately taken to the Hospital. He had 7 stitches on his head.
Interesting Facts about The Great Khali [Rumored]
- The Great Khali was Awarded Mr. India in the years 1995 and 1996 for 2 back-to-back years.
- The Great Khali is a Hindu and he is a very religious person, he meditates and does yoga regularly.
- He is a follower of Spiritual Guru Ashutosh Maharaj.
- Khali has a disease called acromegaly closely associated with gigantism that causes facial deformities, due to this he has a large brow, chin, nose, and ears.
- The Great Khali has traveled throughout the world for wrestling, including Japan, where he is regarded as a popular wrestling icon.
- The Great Khali was a contestant on the fourth season of the show Bigg Boss hosted by Salman Khan and went to the Finale. His popularity was so much that even though he did not win the show, he was declared the runner-up even becoming House Captain twice during his time in the Bigg Boss house. One fun fact about Khali is that he won’t be able to fit in the beds of the Big Boss Show. So, the creators had to arrange a bed especially for him.
- On 26 July 2012, Khali underwent brain surgery due to a tumor on his pituitary gland.
- Khali had grown up in the village of Dhiraina in Himachal Pradesh, and due to his tall personality, he received the attention of the Punjab Police and he ultimately decided to become an officer. While he was serving in the Punjab Police, Khali started bodybuilding, and he started to watch Wrestling in the late 1990s, he was attracted to it and wanted to become a wrestler.
- The Great Khali appeared in many movies such as The Longest Yard, MacGruber, Kushti, etc.
- The Great Khali has a heavy diet plan. He consumes 5 liters of milk, 1-2 kg Chicken, 0.5 to 1 kg of dry fruit, 20-25 Rotis, pulses, vegetables, and around 25 eggs per day.
Family of The Great Khali [Verified]
Father- Jwala Ram
Mother- Tandi Devi
Wife: Harminder Kaur
Social Media Profiles [Verified]