About Emily Ratajkowski
Emily Ratajkowski is a gleaming, flamboyant and incredible model, who has made everyone, an admirer of her hypnotic looks and alluring beauty.
Emily’s mesmerizing looks have always been the talking point since her first appearance as a cover model on the issue of the erotic magazine treats!. She also went on to feature on the famous Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues as her appealing personality and sublime physique made her the most desired fashion model in the industry.
Her successful magazine’s assignments, aspired her to try a career as a professional runaway model where she walked in the New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs, followed by Paris Fashion Week for Miu Miu.
She is also known for his acting skills and has appeared in movies like Gone Girl starring Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike in the leads, We Are Your Friends starring Zac Efron as the male lead and Welcome Home alongside Aaron Paul.
However, she is also known for her strong feminist stands and is an ardent advocate of freedom of sexual expressions.
Biography of Emily Ratajkowski
Name: Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Popularly Knonw As: Emily Ratajkowski
Known For: Featured on the cover page of treats! and Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. Played the role of Andrea “Andie” Fitzgerald in the commercially successful film Gone Girl
Date of Birth of Emily Ratajkowski: 7 June 1991
Age of Emily Ratajkowski: 30 Years (as of 2021)
Height of Emily Ratajkowski: 170 cm, 1.70 m, 5’ft 7”in
Weight of Emily Ratajkowski: 54 kg (119 lbs)
Body Measurements of Emily Ratajkowski: 35-24-34
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Gemini
Known Languages: Russian and English
Favourite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favourite Actress: Jennifer Aniston
Favourite Colour: Pink
Favourite Destination: Tokyo
Hobbies: Playing Soccer, Ballet Dancing, and Traveling
Net Worth of Emily Ratajkowski: $8 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Married
Home Town: LA, United States
Contorversies of Emily Ratajkowski
1. Emily Ratajkowski while shooting for his second music video titled ‘Blurred Lines’ accused the singer Robin Thicke of sexually harassing her. She mentioned to a news source that Robin inappropriately tried to grab her from behind.
Emily further stated that the incident left her embarrassed, in addition, the director of the video Diane Martel also criticized Robin for his actions which led Robin to apologize to Emily for his wrongful actions.
2. Emily Ratajkowski shared a picture on Instagram along with her 4-month-old son Apollo, where she was holding her child with one hand and had no support on his neck. The picture led to spontaneous criticism and heavy trolling, where everyone accused her of being a bad parent and also wrote, “Emily is all worried about showing her body and considers the child as unwanted baggage.”
3. Emily Ratajkowski was once again criticized for her Instagram post where she mentioned, “Hair is a fundamental part of beauty, femininity, and identity. So excited to announce that I am the new face of Kérastase Paris.” Netizens didn’t agree with the model turned actresses statement and started trolling her with their comments stating that every woman doesn’t have the luxury of long hair, and bald women also look gorgeous. However, some even advised Emily to change her female-centric notion of long hair.
Interesting Facts about Emily Ratajkowski
1. Emily belongs to London, but her family lineage consists of Polish, Irish, German, and Polish Jewish. Her parents are school teachers and she is their only child.
2. Since her childhood, she had a strong passion for drama and even participated in several local theatre productions as a child.
3. After her successful run as a sensuous model for magazines, she also acted in commercials for Nikon and Carl’s Jr. And, even got the opportunity to feature in hit music videos like Fast Car by Taio Cruz, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Love Somebody by Maroon 5.
4. Her unparalleled beauty, has made her featured on the cover page of various prominent magazines like Cosmopolitan, Grazia France, British GQ, and Harper by Harper’s Bazaar, and InStyle Australia, which awarded her the status of Woman of the Year, by Esquire magazine, the finalist Jennifer Lawrence.
5. She has also performed at Super Bowl 50 in the Buick Super Bowl ad for Cascada alongside Odell Beckham Jr.
6. Owing to her superior looks and enthralling beauty, she was one of the five models consisting of popular names like Irina Shayk, Lily Aldridge, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to appear on the 2016’s Vogue Germany alternate covers.
7. Apart from her glorious and outstanding modelling and acting career, she is a proud feminist and is immensely inspired by the third wave of feminism. She believes that women must be allowed to express their sexuality in whatever way they like. Moreover, she has always been at the forefront of female sexual empowerment and has always criticized body shamming, due to which she was named, ‘The best feminist celeb of Hollywood.’
8. Her beauty has always been the talking point not only in Hollywood but in the whole world. Various polls have awarded her numerous trendy titles like the most desirable women, Maxim’s Hot 100, and the sexiest women.
9. Emily’s spellbinding looks are further accentuated and glorified by her marvellous dressing sense, which has made her the stylistic excellence of Hollywood.
10. In 2021, she wrote a book titled My Body, which deals with feminism, sexuality, and power of men’s treatment of women and vice-versa.
Quotes by Emily Ratajkowski
1. We are more than just our bodies, but that doesn’t mean we have to be shamed for them or our sexuality.
2. You’re a woman, enjoy yourself, and believe that you can do things.
3. The world should not be exclusive of the ideal body. It has to include all ideals, all bodies.
4. Social media is something women didn’t have 10 years ago, and that’s a big aspect in feminism today. I don’t have to be filtered by anyone. I choose.
5. A selfie is a sort of interesting way to reclaim the gaze, right? You’re looking at yourself and taking a photo while looking at everyone.
Movies, Television Shows and Music Videos of Emily Ratajkowski
|A Year and a Day
|We Are Your Friends
|I Feel Pretty
|The American Meme
|Lying and Stealing
|The Spoils Before Dying
Family of Emily Ratajkowski
Father: John David Ratajkowski
Mother: Kathleen Balgley
Husband: Sebastian Bear-McClard (m. 2018)
Son: Sylvester Apollo Bear
Social Media Profiles of Emily Ratajkowski
Education/Qualification of Emily Ratajkowski
School: San Dieguito Academy High School in San Diego
College: University of California, Los Angeles, University of California, San Diego