About Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, Producer, and Businesswoman. Jennifer is best known for her character as Rachel Green in the television sitcom “F.R.I.E.N.D.S”. She even won Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild award for her performance in this series.
As her career was on the pick in the ’90s, she gave back-to-back blockbuster movies, and she became one of the world’s highest-paid actresses.
She has always made us smile through her comic timing & acting skills.
Jennifer married Brad Pitt. in 2000. However, this marriage lasted only up to 5 years. Later on, she married Justin Theroux in 2015 and, they separated in 2017.
Biography of Jennifer Aniston
Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston.
Known As: Jennifer Aniston.
Profession: American actress, Producer, and Businesswoman.
Date of Birth of Jennifer Aniston: 11 February 1969.
Age of Jennifer Aniston: 52 Years (as of 2021).
Height of Jennifer Aniston: 164 cm, 1.64 m, 5’ft 4” in.
Weight of Jennifer Aniston: 53 kg (117 lbs).
Body Measurements of Jennifer Aniston: 34-23-35.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Aquarius
Known Language: English.
Religion: Greek Orthodox
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Gymming & Shopping
Net Worth of Jennifer Aniston: $300 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Single.
Home Town: Eddystone, Pennsylvania.
Currently Living: Eddystone, Pennsylvania.
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston was famous for her role as Rachel. She was also prominent for her hairstyle. The women of the 90s often tried to copy her, but Jennifer admitted she hated it.
- She had to lose a lot of weight to audition for the “F.R.I.E.N.D.S” series.
- She has returned to the small screen a number of times in the years since “F.R.I.E.N.D.S” ended, including guest appearances in shows like ’30 Rock’ and ‘Cougar Town’ where she was reunited with Courteney Cox.
- Jennifer has also performed in music videos for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Melissa Etheridge.
Movies and Television Shows By Jennifer Aniston
Office Space, (1999)
The Good Girl, 2002
Bruce Almighty, 2003
The Break-Up, 2006
Marley & Me, 2008
Just Go with It, 2011
Horrible Bosses, 2011
We’re the Millers, (2013)
Ferris Bueller, (1990)
Herman’s Head, (1992)
Awards Won by Jennifer Aniston
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, 1996
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, 2002
- Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy, 2003
- Logie Award for Most Popular Overseas TV Star, 2004
- People’s Choice Award for Olay Total Effects Fans Favorite Look, 2006
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress, 2007
- GLAAD Media Vanguard Award, 2007
- MTV Movie Award for Best Villain, 2012
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Comedic Movie Actress, 2013
- People Magazine Award for Movie Performance of the Year – Actress, 2014
- People’s Choice Award for People’s Icon, 2019
- The Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor, 2020
Family of Jennifer Aniston
Father- John Aniston
Mother- Nancy Dow
Brothers- John Melick and Alex Aniston
Ex-Husbands- Brad Pitt (m. 2000; div. 2005)
Justin Theroux (m. 2015; sep. 2017)
Affairs/Boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston
Adam Duritz (American Musician, 1995) –
Aniston and the Counting Crows frontman casually dated in 1995, but the musician later told that they “never even slept together.” After their separation, He moved on with Aniston’s Friends costar and real-life best friend.
Paul Sculfor (English model, 2007)
Paul Sculfor romanced Aniston in 2007, but their relationship nevermore became serious. “There was no drama,” an insider informed Us at the time. “They had a couple of suppers and hung out.”
Social Media Profiles of Jennifer Aniston
Facebook: Jennifer Aniston
Education/Qualification of Jennifer Aniston
School: The local elementary school in Eddystone.
Waldorf School Rudolf Steiner School, NY.
College: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Manhattan.