About Amber Heard
Unparalleled beauty, breathtaking looks and a decorated star of Hollywood, Amber Heard in a short period has become a sensation in the entertainment industry, as the way she justifies the true meaning of beauty, clearly makes her a class apart and one of the most elegant and adorned actresses in the whole world.
She began her career as a supporting actress in the films like Never Back Down, The Rum Diary, and Machete Kills. But, the claim to fame in her life came with the portrayal of Mera in the superhero blockbuster movie Aquaman starring Jason Momoa, Willem Dafoe, and Patrick Wilson.
Her exquisite beauty and wider popularity made her the global representative of the unsurpassed cosmetic brand L’Oréal Paris.
Biography of Amber Heard
Name: Amber Heard
Known For: Played the role of Atlantean Queen ‘Meera’ in the commercially successful movies Justice League starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot in the leads and Aquaman
Date of Birth of Amber Heard: 22 April 1986
Age of Amber Heard: 35 Years (as of 2021)
Height of Amber Heard: 170 cm, 1.7 m, 5’ft 7”in
Weight of Amber Heard: 62 kg (145 lbs)
Body Measurements of Amber Heard: 34-27-34
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Taurus
Known Languages: English
Favourite Food: Miso Soup
Favourite Colours: Pink, Blue, and Red
Hobbies: Horseback Riding, Diving, Rock Climbing, and Playing Golf
Net Worth of Amber Heard: $9 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Divorced
Home Town: Austin, Texas, United States
Currently Living: Los Angeles, California, United States
Controversies of Amber Heard
1. In 2015, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, while travelling to Queensland, Australia for the shooting of a film forgot to report their dogs to customs and were fined a significant amount and placed under a one-month bond as they had breached the biosecurity laws and produced false documents.
Though the couple issued a public apology and paid all their dues, still the media regarded the case as Australia’s highest-profile criminal quarantine case.
2. Amber Heard shocked the world with her decision to divorce her husband Johnny Depp in 2016, on the grounds of physical violence, abuse and harassment. She further demanded a restraining order against her husband.
However, the High Court of Justice discredited Johnny Depp’s libel lawsuit and said that Heard’s 12 out of 14 claims against him have been considered and was even asked to pay Heard a sum of $7 million, owing to the mental trauma and violence incurred on her by him.
Interesting Facts about Amber Heard
1. She is an avid book lover and cherishes reading books in her spare time. However, while shooting for Aquaman, her co-star Jason Momoa revealed that even between takes she used to read books.
2. She hails from Texas and owns two guns, among which one was gifted by her father when she moved to Los Angeles.
3. She also wears a tattoo of a line from Omar Khayyam’s poem on her waist.
4. In 2008, She was ranked at 21st position on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women. The list also included some of the famous and hot celebrities like Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Cheryl Cole, and Angelina Jolie.
5.She made her on-screen debut with a supporting role in the movie Friday Night Lights also starring Billy Bob Thornton and Lucas Black in the leads. The movie turned out to be a huge success with a worldwide box-office collection of $62 million.
6. She is a professional swimmer and a certified lifeguard.
7. Owing to her next-level fan following and exceptional reach, she was offered endorsements by popular brands like Saturn Cars and Pacific Heat & Electric.
8. She is quite eloquent in Spanish and English and even understands sign languages.
9. Her last movie with her ex-husband Johnny Depp, where he had an uncredited cameo was London Fields.
10. Amber was all over the news for her divorce settlements and legal battles with her ex-husband Johnny Depp and the US$7 million settlement which she won was donated to the ACLU and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, as she is very much committed to the cause of activism and philanthropy.
Movies, Television Shows, and Music Videos of Amber Heard
|Friday Night Lights||2004|
|All the Boys Love Mandy Lane||2006|
|Never Back Down||2008|
|The Rum Diary||2011|
|The Danish Girl||2015|
|Zack Snyder’s Justice League||2021|
|Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (Upcoming)||2022|
|The Playboy Club||2011|
|There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney||2003|
|I Wasn’t Prepared by Eisley||2005|
Awards Won by Amber Heard
|Young Hollywood Awards – Breakthrough of the Year||2008|
|Scream Awards – Best Ensemble||2010|
|Dallas International Film Festival – Dallas Star Award||2010|
|Hollywood Film Festival – Spotlight Award||2011|
|Texas Film Hall of Fame – Inductee||2014|
Affairs/Boyfriends of Amber Heard
1. Tasya van Ree – Amber Heard revealed that she is bisexual and even, dated the photographer Tasya van Ree for 4 years, as the couple found solace in each other’s presence.
2. Elon Musk –Amber Heard and Elon Musk begin dating after Heard’s divorce settlements and proceedings were finalized in 2018. The romantic relationship between a gorgeous diva and billionaire was widely sensationalized by various media houses. However, the couple were unable to stretch it for more than a year and split up, keeping the reason still a mystery for the public and media.
Family of Amber Heard
Father: David Heard
Mother: Paige Heard
Sisters: Whitney Heard
Ex-Husband: Johnny Depp (m. 2015; div. 2017)
Daughter: Oonagh Paige Heard
Social Media Profiles of Amber Heard
Education/Qualification of Amber Heard
School: St. Michael’s Catholic Academy