About Utkarsh Sharma
Utkarsh Sharma Biography – He is an Indian actor, director, producer, and writer known for his debut blockbuster hit movie ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’ where he played the role of ‘Charanjeet’ as a child actor in the year 2001.
As a child artist he has also starred in the films such as ‘Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon’ and ‘Apne’ where he made significant contributions through his acting abilities at a small age.
He is the son of famous director Anil Sharma who also directed his debut film ‘Genius’ where he played the main lead opposite Ishita Chauhan.
Name : Utkarsh Sharma
Known As : Utkarsh Sharma
Nickname : Not Known
Known For : He played the role of ‘Charanjeet’ in the movie ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’ as a child artist.
Date of Birth of Utkarsh Sharma : 22 May 1994
Age of Utkarsh Sharma : 27 (as of 2021).
Height of Utkarsh Sharma : 5ft 9 inches/175 cm/1.75m
Weight of Utkarsh Sharma : 70 kg/154 lbs
Measurements : 40-32-13
Hair Colour : Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign : Gemini
Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Currently Living : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Known Languages : English and Hindi
Profession: Model, Actor, Director, Producer and Writer.
Net Worth of Utkarsh Sharma: Rs. 2 – 5 Million
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Children : 0
Favourite Actor : Dilip Kumar, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan.
Favourite Actresses : Deepika Padukone
Controversies of Utkarsh Sharma
- Before his debut film ‘Genius’ as a main lead he had already experienced the limelight as a child artist which also sparked the debate of Nepotism as he is the son of famous director Anil Sharma who also is the director of his debut movie. In his defense he said that the opportunity to act in such a good project was very hard to resist and he was not afraid of the ‘N’ bomb that people would throw at him.
Interesting Facts about Utkarsh Sharma
- He is son of the famous director Anil Sharma, who has directed films like ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’, ‘Shradhanjali’, ‘Apne’ and ‘Veer’.
- He is an ardent football fan and supports clubs like ‘Arsenal’ and ‘Real Madrid’.
- He is a pure vegetarian and loves eating ‘Paneer Tikka’.
- As a child, he had a huge crush on Amisha Patel and later on also had a crush on Deepika Padukone.
- He is a trained actor and director from institutes like Chapman University and Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in the USA.
- He has also worked as an assistant on the film sets of ‘Veer’, where accidentally he had hurted Salman Khan’s nose with the clap while saying action.
- His favourite bollywood films consists of ‘Hukumat’, ‘Guide’, ‘Ganga Jamuna’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’ and in hollywood he likes ‘The Shawshank Redemption’, Catch Me If You Can’ and ‘The Pursuit of Happyness’.
- His favourite Indian TV show is ‘Bigg Boss’, other than that he loves watching ‘Chuck’, ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and ‘Castle’.
- His favourite director is James Cameron.
- He loves reading books and some of his favourite novels are ‘The Alchemist’, ‘Twilight’ and ‘Bloodline’.
- He considers himself a private person where he tries to maintain distance from paparazzi, but he is also not media shy when it comes to interviews.
Affairs of Utkarsh Sharma
He has made his personal life a secret for the general public, media persons, and his fans. Though, none of the sources confirm his commitment to a relationship or any girlfriends.
Family of Utkarsh Sharma
Father : Anil Sharma (Indian Film Director)
Mother : Suman SharmaSister : Kairvina Sharma
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram : @iutkarshsharma
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/iutkarsharma
- Twitter : @iutkarshsharma
Education/Qualification of Utkarsh Sharma
School : Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Smoke : Not Known
College : Bachelors of Fine Arts in Production and Direction – Chapman University, USA.
Method Non-Acting Course – Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
Alcohol : Not Known