About Gurfateh Pirzada
Gurfateh Pirzada, the dashing muscular hunk known for his performance as Vijay ‘VJ’ Pratap Singh in Ruchi Narain’s thriller Guilty also starring Kiara Advani and Akansha Ranjan Kapoor in the leads.
The movie highlighted Pirzada’s impactful acting with the hint of maturity and novelty and established him as the upcoming talent to watch out for in Bollywood.
Pirzada’s road to success was not only limited to a single movie triumph as in a recent announcement by the well-renowned director and producer Karan Johar, where he welcomed the Guilty movie actor in his Dharma Cornerstone Agency.
Karan Johar’s next project will mark Gurfateh Pirzada’s entry into Bollywood, where he will be seen acting alongside talented debutants Shanaya Kapoor and Laksh Lalwani.
Biography of Gurfateh Pirzada
Name: Gurfateh Singh Pirzada
Famously Known As: Gurfateh Pirzada
Known For: Played the role of Vijay ‘VJ’ Pratap Singh in thriller drama Guilty and will star in the upcoming Karan Johar film alongside debutants Shanaya Kapoor and Laksh Lalwani
Profession: Actor and Model
Date of Birth of Gurfateh Pirzada: 29 October 1996
Age of Gurfateh Pirzada: 25 Years (as of 2021)
Height of Gurfateh Pirzada: 185 cm, 1.85 m, 6’ft 1”in
Weight of Gurfateh Pirzada: 96 kg (165 lbs)
Body Measurements of Gurfateh Pirzada: 37-30-13
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Scorpio
Known Language: English
Favourite Cuisine: Italian and Indian
Favourite Model: Jhatalekha Malhotra
Favourite Books: The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams, and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*CK by Mark Manson
Hobbies: Dancing, Reading, and Playing Sports
Net Worth of Gurfateh Pirzada: $6 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Home Town: Bathinda, Punjab
Currently Living: Delhi, India
Interesting Facts about Gurfateh Pirzada
1. He hails from Bathinda, Punjab, where his father is a farmer-cum-realtor and his mother is a homemaker.
1. Gurfateh is an actor par excellence, barring his well-crafted muscles he is a talent worth watching as the role he portrays, he gets completely engrossed in them and brings out the best for the audience.
2. Apart from his performance in Guilty, he has also worked in other movies like Friends in Law with Shreedevi Chowdary and Ashlin Harris in the leads and Hum Bhi Akele Tum Bhi Akele starring Zareen Khan and Anshuman Jha as the main cast.
3. He was nominated, for his superb and mind-blowing performance, in a Web Original film, Guilty, in the category of the Best Supporting Actor (Male) in the first edition of Filmfare OTT Awards.
4. Pirzada’s breathtaking performance in Guilty was seen by Karan Johar and immediately, he offered Pirzada a contract with his talent company named Dharma Cornerstone Agency.
5. Gurfateh’s elder sister Mehreen Pirzada, is also an esteemed Telugu and Tamil films actress, known for her performance in movies like Raja the Great, Nenjil Thunivirundhal, and Pantham.
6. There is also a rumour circulating in the B-Town that Pirzada might be seen in the upcoming Dharma Production’s most anticipated movie of the year Brahmastra, alongside renowned actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Prateik Babbar, Mouni Roy, and Divyenndu.
7. The limited number of films done by Gurfateh have mostly featured on OTT platforms like Netflix and Hotstar, however, his upcoming film directed by Karan Johar, whose title is yet to be announced, will be his maiden Bollywood film to be featured in cinemas. The film will also star popular debutants like Shanaya Kapoor and Lakshya Lalwani.
Movies of Gurfateh Pirzada
|Friends In Law||2018|
|Hum Bhi Akele Tum Bhi Akele||2019|
Family of Gurfateh Pirzada
Father: Gurlal Pirzada
Mother: Paramjit Kaur Pirzada
Elder Sister: Mehreen Kaur Pirzada
Social Media Profiles of Gurfateh Pirzada
Education/Qualification of Gurfateh Pirzada
School: Pathways World School Aravali, Gurugram
Educational Qualification: Graduated from Shobit University, Meerut and Diploma in Method Acting from The Jeff Goldberg Studio, Mumbai