About Shanaya Kapoor
Hey there! Let’s talk about Shanaya Kapoor, the young and vibrant talent who’s setting the Bollywood stage on fire.
Born on November 3, 1999, Shanaya Kapoor age is 24 years old (as of 2023) Indian actress and model who’s making waves with her enchanting presence and charismatic aura.
You might recognize her as the daughter of the renowned Bollywood actor Sanjay Kapoor and the elegant Maheep Kapoor.
Shanaya’s journey is quite remarkable. She pursued her passion by graduating in film-making and acting from a prestigious university in Los Angeles, USA.
But her dazzling debut didn’t happen on the big screen initially; it was at the glamorous Bal des Debutantes in Paris in 2019 that she truly caught everyone’s attention.
Now, get ready to see her take on the silver screen with a bang!
Shanaya is all set to make her acting debut in a Karan Johar production called “Bedhadak.“
And that’s not all – she’s reportedly also going to grace the screen in “Student of the Year 3,” which is set to release on an OTT platform.
A true multi-talent, Shanaya Kapoor isn’t just an aspiring actress; she’s also a prominent social media influencer.
Shanaya Kapoor Instagram channel currently has more than 1.8 million followers (as of August 2023), which shows her game is strong, given Shanaya Kapoor’s massive following, she has earned her the title of ‘One of the Most Followed Bollywood Star Kids on Instagram.’
Beyond the glitz and glamour, Shanaya Kapoor is defined by her elegance and striking beauty. Her vivacious personality and ravishing looks make her a true feast for the eyes.
Despite being born into the illustrious Kapoor family, Shanaya is carving her own path in the entertainment world, proving that she’s not just a star kid, but a star in her own right.
Keep an eye out for her upcoming movie, Bedhadak, she’ll be sharing the screen with the equally stunning Laksh Lalwani and Gurfateh Pirzada.
It’s safe to say that Shanaya Kapoor is a name to remember, a rising star who’s bringing her own unique charm to the big screen.
So, whether you’re a Bollywood enthusiast or simply a lover of talent and beauty, Shanaya Kapoor is definitely someone to keep on your radar.
Shanaya Kapoor Biography
Name: Shanaya Kapoor
Shanaya Kapoor Nickname: Shannu
Assistant Director of the biographical hit film ‘Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl’ starring Janhvi Kapoor, Pankaj Tripathi, and Angad Bedi in the leads and will soon mark her debut as a female lead in the upcoming Karan Johar movie alongside Laksh Lalwani and Gurfateh Pirzada
Shanaya Kapoor Date of Birth: 3 November 1999
Shanaya Kapoor Age: 24 years (as of 2023)
Shanaya Kapoor Height:
According to various search results, Shanaya Kapoor Height is consistently reported as 5’ft 6”in, 1.68 m, 168cm
Shanaya Kapoor Weight:
According to various results, Shanaya Kapoor weight is reported to be around 50-60 kg (110-132 pounds). However, most of the sources mention Shanaya Kapoor Weight as 52 kg (115 pounds)
Shanaya Kapoor Eye Color: Black
Shanya Kapoor Skin Color: Light Brown
Shanya Kapoor Hair Colour: Black
Shanya Kapoor Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign: Scorpio
Shanaya Kapoor Shoe Size: 7
Known Languages: English and Hindi
Shanaya Kapoor Net Worth:
When it comes to Shanaya Kapoor net worth, it seems like there’s a bit of a numbers game going on. Various sources are tossing around different figures, leaving us with a range of estimates to consider. Most sources seem to agree that Shanaya Kapoor net worth falls somewhere in the range of INR 1 to 5 crores, which translates to roughly $135,000 to $675,000.
However, there are a couple of outliers in the mix. One source is playing the high-stakes game, suggesting that her family’s affluent background boosts Shanya Kapoor net worth to a whopping $10 million.
Shanaya Kapoor Favorite Destination: Dubai
Shanaya Kapoor Favorite Sportsperson: Virat Kohli
Hobbies: Travelling, Belly Dancing, and Acting
Profession: Model, Actress, and Social Media Influencer
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shanaya Kapoor Controversies
- Shanaya Kapoor the daughter of stunning actor Sanjay Kapoor and niece of various famous Bollywood actors in an interview revealed that being a star kid had its pros and cons, as everyone becomes judgemental and a hurtful critic.
- As, when she announced that she would be part of the upcoming Karan Johar film. All the netizens trolled her with demeaning comments and named her as another product of nepotism.
Interesting Facts about Shanaya Kapoor
- Shanaya Kapoor has solidified her status as a prominent social media influencer, captivating her audience with her fearless and captivating Instagram posts. With a whopping 1.8 million followers on Shanaya Kapoor Instagram channel, she’s undeniably a force to be reckoned with in the digital realm.
- Being the daughter of famous actor Sanjay Kapoor and popular jewelry designer and entrepreneur Maheep Kapoor, which has established her as the well-known starkid of Bollywood and is also friends with Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan, and Chunky Pandey’s daughter Ananya Pandey.
- She is a zealous animal lover and loves having dogs and cats as pets.
- Shanaya is renowned for her sculpted figure, a result of her dedicated fitness regimen. Recently, a snapshot showcasing her well-defined abs garnered significant appreciation and likes across her social media platforms, solidifying her position as one of “Bollywood’s most coveted and physically fit star kids”.
- Shanaya will soon be seen in the upcoming Karan Johar’s romantic love triangle directorial film starring fresh handsome hunks Laksh Lalwani and Gurfateh Pirzada as the male leads.
- As, a social media influencer, she has endorsed various brands on Instagram like Misfits, hazoorilaljewellers, and Natural.
- Shanaya Kapoor along with Zahrah S Khan is set to shine alongside superstar Mohanlal in the pan-India film Vrushabha. Shanaya plays a pivotal role, excited to learn from the star-studded project. The film, set for release in 2024, boasts grandeur and diverse languages, adding to their anticipation.
Shanaya Kapoor Boyfriend
- Rohan Kurup: Shanaya Kapoor and Rohan Kurup have known each other from a young age and in no time, their friendship transformed into a relationship, and they began dating. Shanaya and Rohan were quite fond of each other and believed their relationship to be the personification of true love. Recently, one of their pictures, on the social media platform, of publicly displaying affection got sensational and both mustered tremendous media hype and trolling on their respective accounts.
- Karan Kothari: Shanaya Kapoor’s love life has once again caught the spotlight, reportedly tied to her college sweetheart, Karan Kothari. Karan, a Mumbai-based entrepreneur with a Los Angeles startup, seems to be the lucky guy. Their romance dates back to their college days in Los Angeles, where they both pursued their studies. Though Shanaya hasn’t flaunted their bond on social media, the two have been spotted at various Bollywood events, and she’s introduced him as her partner to colleagues. Sources describe them as an utterly charming and delightful couple.
Shanaya Kapoor Family
Shanaya Kapoor Father: Sanjay Kapoor
Shanaya Kapoor Mother: Maheep Kapoor
Shanya Kapoor Younger Brother: Jahaan Kapoor
Shanya Kapoor Uncle(s): Anil Kapoor and Boney Kapoor
Shanya Kapoor Aunt(s): Sunita Kapoor and Sridevi
Shanaya Kapoor Cousins: Harshavardhan Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor, and Anshula Kapoor
Shanaya Kapoor Social Media Profiles
Shanaya Kapoor Twitter: @shanayakapoor
Shanaya Kapoor Instagram: @shanayakapoor02
Shanya Kapoor Facebook: @OfficialShanayaKapoor
Shanaya Kapoor Education Qualification
Shanaya Kapoor educational qualification is an intriguing mix.
Shanaya Kapoor completed her schooling at Ecole Mondiale World School in Mumbai.
Later, she ventured abroad, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in acting and filmmaking at a Los Angeles university.
There’s even a mention that she’s currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree, but the specific course details remain elusive from the search results.
ALSO READ: Aaliyah Kashyap Biography