About Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez’s hat has many feathers, whether it’s being a renowned singer, a riveting actor or a poised dancer. Her illustrious career spanning over two decades has made her one of the wealthiest Latina actresses across the world.
She began her career with a supporting role in the movie My Little Girl and later went on to star as a female lead in the movie Selena. Her other notable movies are Anaconda, Blood and Wine, The Wedding Planner, and Enough.
Lopez is also a phenomenal music icon known as the Queen of Latina Pop Music. Her most popular soothing music singles are I’m Real, On the Floor, All I Have, and If You Had My Love.
She is also a fashion icon of Hollywood, known for her elegant dressing style and scintillating beauty, making her the ‘stylist diva’ of the fashion industry.
Biography of Jennifer Lopez
Name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
Famously Known As: Jennifer Lopez
Known For: Her album J to tha L–O! The Remixes made it to the US Billboard 200 and acted in commercially successful movies like We Dance? and Monster-in-Law
Date of Birth of Jennifer Lopez: 24 July 1969
Age of Jennifer Lopez: 52 Years (as of 2021)
Height of Jennifer Lopez: 165 cm, 1.65 m, 5’ft 5” in
Weight of Jennifer Lopez: 63 kg (139 lbs).
Body Measurements of Jennifer Lopez: 34-26-38
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Zodiac Sign/Star Sign: Leo
Known Languages: English
Favourite Food: Fried Chicken Cutlets
Favourite Perfumes: Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The
Favourite Movie: When Harry met Sally
Favourite Color: Aqua Blue
Favourite Destination: Italy
Favourite Pet: Dog.
Favourite Sports: Baseball, Football, and Tennis.
Hobbies: Dancing, Shopping, Tennis and Working Out
Net Worth of Jennifer Lopez: $150 Million (approx.)
Marital Status: Divorced
Home Town: New York City
Currently Living: New York City
Controversies about Jennifer Lopez
1. Jennifer Lopez’s commercially successful hit song titled, I’m Real Murder Remix, dragged her in the mud of racism. Where, the audience and the fans criticized her, for unnecessarily and derogatorily using the N-word and marked her song as racist and hurtful for a particular community.
2. In a 1998 interview, Jennifer Lopez very arrogantly claimed that she was the best and further belittled fellow actresses like Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Lopez
1. Her first live performance was as a singer for a dancing band at the American Music Awards.
2. In the sketch comedy Tv series In Living Color, Lopez as a Fly Girl got her first break as a dancer.
3. She has also worked with the popular songwriter Janet Jackson on the music video titled That is The Way Love Goes, it came out of Janet’s career as one of the biggest hits, topping the Billboard Hot 100.
4. In Lopez’s first movie as a female lead, Selena, she became the only actress to ever earn $1 million for the film.
5. Apart from being a fashion icon, she is also the founder of the Jennifer Lopez Collection, which deals with trendy fashion lines in sweaters, boots, jeans, and many more. However, she also launched a fragrance line and further owns a production company.
6. Lopez is the only celebrity in the history of FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women (UK) to top the list twice, first in 2000 than in 2001. The other astounding celebrities to ever feature in this list are Sarah Michelle Gellar, Carmen Electra, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, and Scarlett Johansson.
7. In 2001, her infamous album, J.Lo. and her movie The Wedding Planner were trending on their respective lists. And, were considered the Album and Movie of that Year.
8. Lopez is highly regarded for her social activism, as she was involved in numerous charities after the 9/11 attack, moreover, at the time of Hurricane Sandy, she raised quite a significant amount of funds to support the affected areas.
9. She has lent her voice for an animated movie titled Antz.
Movies, Television Shows, and Albums of Jennifer Lopez
|My Little Girl||1986|
|Blood and Wine||1997|
|Out of Sight||1998|
|The Wedding Planner||2001|
|Shall We Dance?||2004|
|An Unfinished Life||2005|
|Marry Me (Upcoming)||2022|
|Shotgun Wedding (Upcoming)||2022|
|In Living Color||1991-1993|
|Shades of Blue||2016-2018|
|World of Dance||2017-2020|
|American Idol (Judge)||2011-2021|
|On the 6||1999|
|This Is Me… Then||2002|
|J to tha L–O! The Remixes||2002|
|Como Ama una Mujer||2007|
Awards Won by Jennifer Lopez
|ALMA Awards – Outstanding Actress in a Feature Film||1995|
|Billboard Music Video Awards – Best New-Artist Video||1999|
|ALMA Awards – Outstanding Music Video Performer||2000|
|VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards – Most Influential Artist||2002|
|ACE Awards – Fashion Icon of the Year||2006|
|Amnesty International Awards – Artist for Amnesty International||2007|
|World Music Awards – Legend Award||2010|
|American Music Awards – Favorite Latin Artist||2011|
|Teen Choice Awards – Choice TV: Personality||2011|
|Billboard Music Awards – Icon Award||2014|
|People’s Choice Awards – Favorite TV Crime Drama Actress||2017|
|Austin Film Critics Association Awards – Best Supporting Actress||2020|
Affairs/Boyfriends of Jennifer Lopez
1. David Cruz – Jennifer Lopez and David Cruz were in a relationship since they were in high school, their decadal long relationship met an abrupt end when Lopez decided to get married to Ojani Noa.
2. Sean Combs – Jennifer Lopez’s love angle with Sean Combs, the popular rapper, couldn’t sustain for too long as Combs was arrested under criminal possession charges.
3. Alex Rodriguez – Lopez’s for a brief time dated the American baseball player Alex Rodriguez, but owing to certain personal and professional issues both the star couldn’t hold on to the love for each other.
4. Ben Affleck – Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s relationship has always garnered wide media attention and large hype, as their love was on-off at times. The couple has also earned the nickname, Bennifer, for themselves. However, after a break-up in 2004, the couple’s love has once again reignited for each other and has begun dating in 2021.
Family of Jennifer Lopez
Father: David Lopez
Mother: Guasdalupe Rodríguez
Sisters: Lynda Lopez and Leslie Ann
Husband: Ojani Noa (m.1997, div.1998), Cris Judd (m.2001, div.2003), and Marc Anthony (m.2004, div.2014)
Children: Emme Maribel Muniz and Maximilian Maribel Muniz (Fraternal Twins)
Social Media Profiles of Jennifer Lopez
Education/Qualification of Jennifer Lopez
School: Preston High School
College: Baruch College
Read More: Kristen Stewart Biography